Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So.... this image pretty much sums up my feelings about my day today.

Without going into too much detail, I can confidently say it was a very challenging day. No, actually, let me be honest: it was one of the roughest days I've had in a long time, professionally.

Working for one's self has its perks, I'm the first to admit it. That said, there are times when you just want to smash up cities as well.

Make-believe cities made of colored paper and blocks of wood... of course.

So there... I said it, oh you cruel-freelance-world-of-many-perks! Take that!

{poster and images by smyk, via ffffound!}

4 comments:

Peppy said...

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope things will soon be better for you (or that you will at least feel better)...

hanna-happenings said...

this might cheer You up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DoWdHOtlrk

I haven´t been here for so long, I don´t know how You came to my mind. But maybe I just needed to give You that little film of the sweetest octopus and his coconut. I saw Your under-water-dreams.
Have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

See~ this is what happens when we don't get together under H2O. Get better... :)

.girl ferment. said...

the city has be warned