Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just so you know, I've not dropped off the face of the Earth. Despite work, I've been knitting like crazy. I'm trying to get ready for a fundraising event next week, where I'll be selling beasts. That's partly why I've not listed anything on Etsy in a while... I'm stocking up!

I was going through my archives hoping not to duplicate names, and found such joy looking at all of the previous beasts I've made; they really make me happy. I'm close to 175 beasts now. That's just crazy to me. What started as whim has completely turned into a huge family.

Nothing like a collection of beasts to put a smile on your face after a particularly hard week.

3 comments:

Hedy said...

They look great all together. 175 you said? Wow! What about a series of postcards with your beasts? They will put a smile on every one's face.

éclat said...

keep the beasts coming! they're wonderful

BE said...

What a great family!