Monday, November 9, 2009

We arrived in Flagstaff on Friday afternoon. Since then it's been all about good food, lots of work, some wine, and some more work.

There is still a lot of work to do, so this morning's breakfast was simple and a quick collection of leaves & co. seemed appropriate before our departure tomorrow early morning.

I didn't get to spend as much time outdoors as I would have liked... but after all it was a work-weekend. I can't complain much though, Flagstaff is beautiful; a perfect respite from downtown Los Angeles. The air is so clean and crisp, it's just nice to breath.

CG is building a house here and being on a construction site again is reinvigorating. I'm hoping there will be more trips up here as the house progresses.

2 comments:

Chrissy Foreman C said...

Great blog! I came across your blog through Sophie Munns' blog ~ your rainbow cake is the most amazing cake I've ever seen! Seriously! I've always found colour delicious and you've made my dreams come true by making colour edible!! Thank You!

Susan Buret said...

Sophie Munn sent me here too. Must be something about the rainbow cake! Your blog is delicious.