Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How did it happen? An entire week has passed in the blink of an eye... and what do I have to show for it?

Well, for starters I am now fully recovered from the stomach flu, and I'm very proud of that. I also stubbed my big toe so hard that it's purple, and I'm not very proud of that, given that I was running around without shoes on doing something that required shoes. Serves me right.

And then, as always, I've been buried in the mountain called My To-Do List (elevation 10, 000 feet) but slowly getting it under control.

Plus, in case you needed the weather report, it's raining and raining and raining and raining and raining in Los Angeles. This coming Spring is going to be so green, it's going to be shocking. I love it.

{image via ffffound... Joshua scott.}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew what you did for Dr. Rebreather and his boy must be a piece of cake given it to your profession,and yet, you are still awesome.

wishful nals said...

glad you are feeling better!