Tuesday, July 3, 2012



Dear Blog,
I hope this note finds you well. I know you've been just sitting here for a while, patiently, with not much to say. Perhaps you've noticed that other blogs are regularly updated and have larger images? Don't be jealous though! We've got something good going. Hang in there with me.

I can pin-point a time when I started to pull away from you, Blog. It was about a year ago that things in my life caused me to shift focus. Shit happened. A lot of shit happened. And it just kept on happening. And now, finally, I feel like things are settled. It feels good to log in again and press the 'new post' button.

All this while I've been collecting things: images, objects, experiences. I want to show you some stuff. Its not everything, but a little taste.

Much love, Debi

....... . . .. .. . .    . . . ..  .   .   . . . . .............. . . . ..


July 1, 2012

June 2012: New plant additions: ficus lyrata and croton.

June 2012: My work space evolves. Working from home again.

May 2012. A cake I made for my dear friend's rehearsal dinner.

April 2012. More loquat pie and pizza.

March 2012. My sister and I find ourselves in Seoul for 12 hours.
We ate very well. Wish we had more time.

Also, a stow-away escapes from my luggage during a layover in Manila. This little guy came from Negros Island, Philippines. We set him loose outside the airport and cross fingers that he lives to tell the tale. Poor thing survived the depressurized baggage compartment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to See you Again...always check in to see whats a happening!