Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Monday,
I know you've got it rough; being the start of the work week probably isn't something you planned on and you probably get a lot crap. Nevertheless, the week has to start somewhere, so I'm sorry it all falls on your shoulders.

Today you've been particularly challenging. I'm just going to come out and say it.

But I'm tired of letting it get to me. So I bought myself flowers. Consider them a peace offering, and maybe next week you could go a little easy on me?

Respectfully yours,
Debi

2 comments:

Alexa Coyne said...

debivanzyl i LOVE your blog and i LOVE your beasts .. i wrote before but now i see i have missed so many entries, how do i get a notice when you have made a new posting???

darkhorse

Debi van Zyl said...

Hi Alexa, I don't know how to signal a new posting and send a notice. I wonder, does blogger do that automatically if you "follow" the blog?? I don't know the answer... check back often? :)
So glad that you like the blog, hope to hear from you soon!