Tuesday, June 3, 2008


I like the building we are staying in. I like that it has this great colorful front side, concrete patio with hammocks, bright red benches and aqua walls.

The backside has not been given the same treatment, but I like it equally. Plants and moss find every crevice and thrive. I like how the building shows the signs of weathering; it makes is look wiser.

One thing I was surprised by is how many buildings are built out of concrete. There are a lot of made of wood and are on stilts, which I expected; the mossy, crumbly concrete structures I did not. But I like it this way too. I imagine these buildings been taken over completely some day by the plants that surround it.

2 comments:

.girl ferment. said...

i think they look wise too.
xx

Anonymous said...

your photography is beautiful...