Monday, May 12, 2008

As I write this I know it sounds ridiculous, but it feels like I am just too busy to be inspired. I am sure there is a more eloquent way to phrase the predicament I am in, but that is what it boils down to. It's like I am wearing blinders... I cannot see anything but these upcoming deadlines. Luckily, I am working right now at place with a lot of yummy magazines in the design office. So while I wait for things to print or save or what have you, I am able to quickly flip through some wonderful eye-candy magazines whose subscriptions I cannot afford and I get to indulge in some true visual bliss, fleeting as it is. Because I can't let myself get completely distracted by the beautiful things I see I am holding them in my mind for a later date.

This one comes from Azure, July/August 2007. Interconnected red rings by Patricia Urquiola for the De Padova showroom.

1 comment:

trendoffice said...

Yes, I was impressed by it, too, but they are a part of the soft furnishing series Urquiola made for Depadova and this pattern is on their covers, too. They are beautiful! Especially the sofa.