Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Thank you everyone!

In addition to the recent tags and lots of encouraging comments on the blog, my I love you card has been posted in a couple places (laissez faire, oh happy day) and my beasts have been posted on mstetson ... thank you for all the support! It means a great deal :)

{post script: Just after this post my work was featured on Bloesem and Contented Me! Are all my stars aligned or something?!? My Letter-gram was also on Etsy Finds, a daily email from Etsy showcasing products and gift ideas. Thank you Irene, Kristin and Anda from Etsy... I'm really feeling the love and blushing a little bit from all the attention.}

Some milestones:

365 :: yesterday was my one year anniversary on Etsy

100 :: this past Sunday was my 100th post on this blog

In my world, these are big things ... so, thank you again!

6 comments:

janine de waal said...

I really like these tags a LOT!

Kristin said...

Hi Debi! I just found your blog (via Etsy via Bloesem), and I wanted to say that I love it! I also wanted to let you know that I posted about your I Love You papergoods on Etsy right now. Just thought you'd like to know... Happy blogging!

Heather Moore said...

Well done! You deserve all the praise, and now you're on Bloesem today too!

Denise Kiggan said...

Yes I have seen you around the place!!

Kelly said...

these tags are fantastic. i need to get some for myself! and you deserve the notoriety - enjoy!

laissezfaire said...

I love your work!