Friday, July 13, 2007

It's about time




I am starting off this blogging expedition with a post of my new clock. In fact, it's my first clock of what could prove to be many clocks. I've been coveting this thing from Anthropologie for what seems like maybe a year, and it finally went on sale last week. Et voila. Now's it's on my wall and I couldn't be happier. The little bird makes the most pleasant non-annoying cuckoo chirp ever and it even claims to have a light sensor, sending the birdie to bed at night so it won't wake me on the stroke of midnight. I am giddy with excitement over this clock. It's from an Italian company Progetti; they have some pretty interesting clocks, but this is by far my favorite.

update: I'm not used to the bird yet; I practically have a heart attack every hour on the hour when he comes out and frightens me with is "pleasant non-annoying cuckoo chirp." That said, I still love the clock, despite the accelerated heart beat.

No comments: