Thursday, January 6, 2011

With the help of Meg Mateo Ilasco's books, I'm slowly figuring it out... where I want my business and craft to go; what I need to do to get it there.

The biggest lesson I'm learning is about self-promotion and that being successful means a lot of (invisible) work behind the scenes to make myself more visible to the clients I want to attract.

So, that's one change I'm ready for, though it's going to be hard. I'm not one to say "hey, look at me!" but I'm going to try.

3 comments:

Mlle Paradis said...

yes, that can be the toughest part for some. good luck in all your efforts!

Libby said...

ooh I ordered these last week, can't wait to get them so something can kick my butt into gear! now if only there was some magical creative inspiration to motivate me to go running...

Anonymous said...

I'm reading these books as well, she's very insightful! Good luck with everything Debi! I hope you find success :)

Kate
illustratekate.wordpress.com