Thursday, August 12, 2010


Dear Greg Hatton,

I'm writing to tell you that I think you've designed the most beautiful set of stools in the world. I am no expert and certainly no authority, but that's how I see it.

If I had my way, these stools would happily furnish my life. I'd not separate them; they'd always be close. In fact they look like they're perpetually in conversation with one another.

Sincerely,
Debi

p.s. I also love the mushroom window display, but I can only take so much in one day, so I'll have to talk to you about those later.

1 comment:

naa said...

oh I love them too... my boyfriend and I will try to make some (in our way).
I found your blog today and I really like it. I see many things here that I admire and dream of as well. So funny!

Hello, it's nice to "meet" you.
anA