Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Curaçao ... . ... .. . .. . . ..... was candy-colored, noisy and sweaty;
still and quiet, and many shades of blue;
dfasdfsd windswept and arid; unrelenting and abandoned.. .... . I loved it.

the air was humid and heavy at night, perfect for slow dinners and lazy laughs on the patio. I was caked in salt, my clothes were crusty. I ate goat and iguana in an unforgettable restaurant. I saw alien cities in dark water lit with bio-luminescence; secret little creatures in the dark, suspended skyscrapers above the reef.

It was all so beautiful. Each part, very different.. . .. . . .. making up what turned out to be a very interesting island.

{thanks to JB for photos}

3 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

Looks and sounds like an amazing destination!

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Begoña said...

Ese espacio sería perfecto para hacer mi taller. Espacio, buenas vistas y una estética fantástica del edificio.