Saturday, January 3, 2009

4th street bridge Christmas lights

Hello 2009.

I'm back after a wonderful little road trip to Zion and Bryce National Parks, via Joshua Tree.

Walking in the snow :: Zion

Sunset Loop/Navajo Trail at Bryce Canyon

This time I remembered to bring along the old Polaroid, expired film and all. Took the back way home and stumbled upon an old, beautifully neglected road-side motel.... with a forlorn yellow chair.

Roy's Motel and Cafe, Amboy, CA

Happy to be home and back to work, but wanderlust still beckons.... I'll be heading to Australia to visit my sister soon. I think I could stay on the move forever.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

homemade said...

I really like your blog particularly these polaroids.
It has inspired me to start properly on my own blog have a look if you get the chance.
www.rosbadger.blogspot.com
Best wishes for 2009